What We Guarantee
Marketing your property ‘For Lease’
• We will place a listing for your property on the relevant real estate websites and each listing will include a minimum of 5 photographic images of the property
• We will conduct the necessary number of private viewings of your property until it is leased
• We will update you on the status of your property on a regular basis
• We will return all prospective tenant enquiries within 1 business day.
Leasing your property
• All information and references provided by tenancy applicants will be verified by us within 2 working days of receipt.
• All tenancy applicants will be screened on the national tenancy databases to which we subscribe
• We will lease your property for the rental amount nominated in the management authority between us (or higher if the market justifies it) and the property will not be leased for a lower amount without your prior approval.
• Subject to the tenancy commencement date and the tenant’s availability, we will prepare the tenancy documentation within 2 working days of tenancy approval.
• We will follow up all overdue rent payments in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act.
• Should termination of the tenancy be necessary, we will keep you informed throughout the legal process.
• All monies received by us will be banked into your nominated bank account on the same day after the end of month processing.
• We can provide you with one off rental payments if you require funds before end of the month processing.
Repairs and maintenance
• All non urgent repair requests from tenants will be processed within two working days of receipt.
• We will attend to any “urgent” repair requests within four hours of receipt.
• All reasonable steps will be taken to obtain the best pricing for your repairs and maintenance.
• We will hold invoices for all work arranged on your behalf, and can provide you with copies at any time if requested a copy will always be issued after end of month.
• We will review the tenancy agreement for your property not less than ninety (90) days prior to its expiry.
• We will contact you to seek your instruction prior to renewing any lease agreement.
• You will be advised if the tenant does not want to renew their tenancy agreement.
• Unless instructed otherwise, we will carry out at four periodic inspection of your property over a twelve month period.
On receipt of a tenant vacating notice we will:
• Advise you by phone, letter or email.
• Confirm the details in writing to both you and the tenant.
• List the property on our website & put the agreed advertising plan into effect within 1 working day of instruction.
• Prepare all necessary vacating documentation.
• Arrange access for viewings by prospective tenants.
After the tenant vacates the property:
• Process the tenant’s bond refund as soon as possible after the final inspection has been carried out.
• If deductions from the rental bond are considered necessary, full details will be provided to both you and the tenant.
Property disbursements and end of month statements
• All agreed property disbursements will be paid on your behalf prior to the due date (subject to the availability of funds).
• We will provide you with an accurate annual income and expenditure statement within thirty (30) days of the end of the financial year, if you have elected this option.
We will respond to:
• Emails within 1 business day.
• Telephone messages within 1 business day.
• We will promptly advise you of any pertinent matters affecting your property or the tenancy.
• Tenant’s complaints received in writing (i.e. fax, letter or email) will be acknowledged within 1 business day.
Documentation and correspondence
• We will provide all documentation in clear and concise English.
• We will ensure that all documentation is accurate and complete.
• Copies of all documents that we sign on your behalf as agent will be forwarded to you (unless instructed otherwise).
• The highest standards of honesty, integrity and professional practice will be conducted in compliance with the Real Estate and Business Agents ‘Code of Conduct’.